Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. Being a family owned and run business, we understand how important that aspect of your life can be. Interested in joining our family? See where a career in the financial industry with VFG Associates can take you!
We are looking for a full-time Financial Advisor Assistant to work in a fast pace and growing financial services firm that focuses on giving exceptional client service. Experience in the financial services field is a must. You need to be a detailed oriented problem solver who is a quick learner and can work independently. Strong organizational skills, highly ethical and professional, a marketing perspective and solid interpersonal skills are required so that you can work with our clients in a professional manner.
• 2+ years of paraplanner experience in a fast-paced environment preferred• Financial Industry experience preferred• Life/Health License and Series 65, preferred, but not required. • Proficient in planning software
This position also requires that you possess the following skills:• Ability to prioritize projects and manage time• Savvy customer service to include excellent communication – both verbal and written• Strong follow-through• Good-natured, positive attitude• Ability to demonstrate persistence to achieve quality• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, proactive and resourceful• Friendly, professional phone manner and enjoys working with a variety of clients• Reliable with exceptional work ethic• Demonstrate maturity and poise under pressure• Flexibility to contribute as part of a team as well as independently
• Preparation of Financial Plans, Investment Allocation models, Insurance proposals, and presentations for client meetings• Utilize websites and software to obtain client and product information• Compare existing solutions to those currently available in the marketplace• Establish and maintain detailed client files• Ability to demonstrate persistence to achieve quality• Prepare client correspondence including letters and email correspondence• Reliable with exceptional work ethic• Fulfill routine client service requests, resolve inquiries and escalate cases when appropriate• Assist in client meetings
• Previous experience in processing new business paperwork in a financial office preferred• Intermediate to advanced computer skills desired. Experience with excel required.• Must have Experience with Annuity applications and transfers.• Must have a full understanding of Tax Qualified and Non Tax Qualified Accounts• Experience with Brokerage and Life Insurance accounts
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail• Ability to work with important paperwork without much client interaction• Ability to demonstrate persistence to achieve quality• Excellent communication – both verbal and written• Self-directed initiative• Process driven• Strong follow-through
Putting client needs first is deeply rooted in our culture and at the core of everything we do. In providing excellent client service you will:
• Complete and process all applications for business submitted by agents• Ensure accuracy of information provided and all forms needed are included when forwarded to the insurance/security agencies.• Submit all completed in good order applications and forms to the proper agencies.• Follow-up on pending applications with various insurance/security agencies and transfer companies to keep the application process moving forward.• Research and analyze application issues and provide problem resolution• Answer agents’ requests and respond to their needs in a timely manner• Additional duties and responsibilities as required by management
Trust. Honesty. Integrity. We believe values matter, and we live by ours every day. We are looking for other talented, creative, and caring financial professionals to join our team in assisting our clients in creating, growing, and protecting their wealth. We are looking for a financial advisor to join our team who can create customized wealth strategies for each state of our clients lives.
Minimum Requirements for Financial Advisors:
Minimum Requirements for Licensed Insurance Professionals:
Qualities that we are looking for: